by Cody Richard, Intern
As part of our annual "Bringing the World to YOU!" on September 20th s in Lancaster we offered a "Managing Trade Payments and FX in Global Markets", which was presented by Amy Sahm, Senior Vice President and Manager of Fulton International Group.
The numerous topics discussed in Ms. Sahm's presentation included:
- Risks of international trade
- Advantages and disadvantages of paying with foreign currency
- Current market trends
- Tips for avoiding fraudulent payments
- In-depth analysis of the Middle Eastern markets
- Valuable trade statistics
- Analysis and overview of the finer points of Foreign Exchange
- Hedging tools
Great information was shared by all who participated in the presentation and there were many topics discussed. All attendees learned something new from the presentation and developed a clearer understanding of the management processes and activities of conducting foreign exchange in Middle Eastern markets.
If you have any questions or would like to learn more about any of the highlighted topics please e-mail Amy and the Fulton International Group at email@example.com.
If you wish to view Amy's presentation click here.